Sunday, July 6, 2014

Questions...

Why is standing up for what you believe a bad thing? If you believe certain drugs and devices cause fertilized embryos to be destroyed, and you believe that destroying embryos is the taking of innocent life. This makes those drugs and devices tantamount to murder in your opinion.  Forcing someone to take innocent life or to pay for the taking of it seems unreasonable to me.

Why is birth control a right?  I do see it as a responsibility but I don't see it as a right, we are not morally entitled to birth control.  It is something we have available, and in many cases causes more harm than good,  If someone chooses to use birth control why is society compelled to be responsible for that person's behavior.  Sex is a choice, although there are many that would have you believe that we are incapable of control over this physical urge.  Sex isn't necessary to live, millions live without it and survive just fine. Yes, yes, it is necessary for new life, I mean not necessary after you are conceived.  I just don't think this is an area where we need government telling us what to do.  As is the case with most health decisions.  But we have already sacrificed our freedom over our personal health care, so we are stuck with interference.  So when government says I must kill someone, I think it's important to say, no.

What would have happened if enough people said, "I don't think killing Jews is a morally responsible thing to do," and refused to cow to Hitler.

No comments:

Post a Comment